Scheduling and what to Expect during Your First Visit
Thank you for thinking about becoming our newest patient.
The goal of the first visit is to spend time gathering all the information necessary to thoroughly understand your health needs. Therefore, your first visit will include a comprehensive, detailed medical history, including an evaluation of external social and environmental factors that may be influencing your health. After analyzing all of this information, your doctor will perform an appropriate physical examination and recommend any further testing that might be necessary to help fully evaluate your concerns. With your input, your doctor will then develop a treatment plan customized to your precise needs, and answer all of your questions.
(This exam cannot be coded as your annual physical, unless the physical is the only thing you are being seen for and your doctor has okayed it in advance)
Natura Medica is committed to make each and every visit a comfortable and relaxing experience where your health concerns are addressed completely and thoroughly. To facilitate that process, we ask that you come prepared for your first visit in four specific ways:
1) Please fill out our detailed intake form (pediatric intake for any patient under the age of 18), Financial Responsibilities form and HIPAA form prior to scheduling your first visit.
2) Plan to spend a full hour of which will be spent face to face with your doctor.
3) Please bring your picture I.D. and insurance information (if applicable).
4) Please bring copies of recent laboratory results, diagnostic imaging results and
biopsy results related to your health concerns.
5) Please bring a list of ALL prescription medications, supplements and dosages. Feel free to bring the bottles for clarity.