Scheduling and what to Expect during Your First Visit
Thank you for thinking about becoming our newest patient.
The goal of the first visit is to spend time gathering all the information necessary to thoroughly understand your health needs. Therefore, your first visit will include a comprehensive, detailed medical history, including an evaluation of external social and environmental factors that may be influencing your health. After analyzing all of this information, your doctor will perform an appropriate physical examination and recommend any further testing that might be necessary to help fully evaluate your concerns. With your input, your doctor will then develop a treatment plan customized to your precise needs, and answer all of your questions.
(Your initial office visit cannot be coded as your annual physical. The only exception to this is if the doctor you are going to see has preapproved your appointment to be an annual physical)
Natura Medica is committed to addressing your health concerns completely and thoroughly. To facilitate that process, we ask that in four specific ways:
1) Fill out the following forms: Intake form (Pediatric intake for any patient under the age of 18), Financial Responsibilities form, and HIPAA form prior to scheduling your first visit.
2) Please bring your picture I.D. and insurance card (if applicable).
3) Please bring copies of laboratory results, diagnostic imaging results and
biopsy results for the last 3 years
4) Please bring a list of ALL prescription medications, supplements and dosages. Feel free to bring the bottles for clarity.
5) Plan to spend at least an hour at the office
HIPPA & CONTACT
PEDIATRIC INTAKE FORM
You can deliver these forms to us in the manner that is most convenient to you, however PLEASE be aware that if you choose email it is NOT HIPPA COMPLIENT.
Monday 8:00 – 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 – 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 1:00
Thursday 8:00 – 5:00
Friday 8:00 – 1:00
12 Roosevelt Avenue
Mystic, CT 06355